Kenya and Tanzania are both African countries that are considered synonymous with the jungle safari or wildlife tour. Arguably, they represent the most varied spectre of wildlife and flora and fauna that Africa is known for. Both the countries are also world famous for their ethnic populations.
There are too many attractions in both of these countries and we have done the nearly impossible task of choosing 5 top attractions among them. Let us have a look.
- Maasai Mara National Reserve: Maasai Mara is one of the world’s most visited natural game reserves that borders Tanzania. It took its name from the ethnic red-cloaked Maasai tribal people who reside within the park and live their shepherd life. From July to October every year when flocks of animals migrate from Serengeti this makes a stunning spectre. The large population of lion and leopard makes it an ideal place for jungle safari.
- Mount Kilimanjaro: Mount Kilimanjaro as the highest mountain peak of Africa and its surrounding natural habitat makes the famous Mount Kilimanjaro National Park. It is the most visited national park in Tanzania not only for the wildlife but also for the great spectre of the mountain peak.
- Serengeti National Park: Serengeti National Park located in Tanzania is famous for its vast treeless plain with the spectre of thousands of animals looking for fresh grasslands. Drawing thousands of tourists from all over the world it is the most visited national park for wildlife safari in Tanzania. December and June is regarded as the best months to visit the park.
- Lake Nakuru National Park: Lake Nakuru National Park located in Central Kenya is visited by bird and wildlife lovers from all over the globe every year. It is famous for the huge flocks of pink flamingos among others. Along with flamingos the park is the natural habitat for more than 450 species of different birds. There you can also see several other wild animals like any other national parks in Africa.
- Amboseli National Reserve: Crowned on the one side by great Mount Kilimanjaro peak Amboseli National Reserve is the second most visited wildlife parks after Masai Mara in Kenya. The park is particularly famous for large herds of wild elephants that inhabit the jungle here. Among other wildlife lion, cheetah, giraffe, impala, eland, waterbuck, gazelle are worth mentioning. The park also houses more than 600 bird species. The park is made up of seven different types of landscapes along with their respective flora and fauna.How Can a Private Jet Charter Make the Trip Convenient & Easy?A private jet charter can serve you total comfort. Travelling with a private jet ensures you flexibility as you don’t have to go through a crowd or strain your legs as you can barely move in your seat. The private jets are spacious to give you a roam around with ease.
- So, do you like the easy and relaxing trip to Kenya and Tanzania? Do you like a worth remembering wildfire tour avoiding the clamour and noise of regular air liners? In that case you can consider taking a private jet charter to land in your dream destinations in Kenya and Tanzania to start a wildlife tour you cherished for too long. There are jet charter services that can comfortably help you reach in nearby cities of your favourite destinations in both Kenya and Tanzania.