There are a lot of people who like to stay in the luxury hotels. Most of the luxury hotels have fine dine restaurants and eating in these restaurants is a memorable experience for everyone. So, it is very important that you are aware of the etiquette that you need to follow in these restaurants.
If you are booking a luxury hotel online, but do not know the etiquette of dining in a fine dine restaurant then given below is a list of the etiquette:
- In the fine dine restaurants, the forks are there on the left hand side of the table and the knives and the spoon are there on the right hand side of the table. The cutlery that is farthest away has to be first used when you start eating your food.
- Another important thing that you need to remember is that you do not use the fork pointed downwards. You need to use a knife in order to squash the food towards the tip of the fork. Make sure that you do not use the fork like the scoop.
- You need to scoop the soup onto your spoon and it is important that you scoop your soup from the center of the bowl and then move the bowl away from the soup. Then you need to bring the spoon near the mouth and drink it from the edge of the soup. Make sure that you do not put the soup into your mouth.
- If you accidentally drop a cutlery on the floor, do not try to pick it up because the server will pick it up for you.
- It is important that you hold the pudding spoon in a way that the bowl of the spoon is facing towards you and try to use it as a knife. Make sure that you use the pudding fork in small portions of the pudding into your spoon.
- Do not confuse the pudding with the dessert. The pudding is the sweet course and the dessert is mostly a cheese of a fruit selection
- If you are raising a toast for someone else then you need to stand and if a toast is being raised for you, then you need to be seated on your chair.
Before staying in a luxury hotel, it is important that you know the above mentioned etiquettes because you have to eat in a fine dine restaurant here. Marc Hagins loves maintaining a luxurious lifestyle and is also very much aware of the fact that the above mentioned etiquettes are to be followed in order to dine in a fine dine restaurant.
Marc Hagins says that it is important that if you are interested to stay in a luxury hotel, it is also important that you are aware of the basic rules which are followed by people who stay in these hotels. So make sure that you are aware of the basic rules so that you do not land yourself into an embarrassing situation in the public.