Even though golf isn’t a physically demanding sport per se, there are numerous, well-documented health benefits associated with frequent visits to the links:
- Heart Health: During a typical golfing excursion, your average heart rate will climb up to 100 beats per minute, which reduces your risk of developing diabetes or experiencing a stroke, especially if you golf once per week.
- Intellectual Stimulation: Regular physical activity is known to strengthen your mind’s memory circuits, but golfing also tests your critical thinking skills, perceptive analysis, and concentration as well, which is a fantastic mental workout.
- Reduced Stress: Recent studies indicate that spending time outdoors increases energy, vitality, and emotional fortitude with each outing. Your body releases extra endorphins whilst in natural settings, which makes you feel happier, more relaxed, and largely at peace with your surroundings.
- Improved Sleep: The two most integral ingredients for restful sleep are exercise and fresh air. Therefore, after a nice day out on the greens, you’ll be able to lie down and experience deep sleep replete with revitalising REM cycles.
- Live Longer: According to a recent report compiled by the Karolinska Institute, golfers have a 40% lower death rate when compared to non-golfers, which equates to a 5-year rise in overall life expectancy.
Invigorate Your Golfing Regimen
If you’ve grown tired of playing through the same mundane local courses and would like to allow your significant other to join in on the fun, it’s in your best interests to reach out to a renowned travel company that specialises in facilitating extended, luxurious golf outings. Regardless of whether you happen to be interested in local golf tours in Australia or far-out destinations such as Japan, China, Thailand, or Hawaii, you’ll be able to avail yourself of the following advantages mentioned below simply by working with a reputable golf travel firm.
Fun for Him and Her
As an avid golfer, you’ll gain immediate access to an extensive assortment of prestigious courses, top-notch equipment, and personalised golf buggies as well. However, it’s important to note that the non-golfer(s) in your travel group will also be able to engage in fun activities such as rejuvenating spa treatments, customised wine tours, shopping jaunts, and a vast assortment of alternative activities that don’t require anyone to pick up a club.
Even though your tour will revolve around hitting the links, it’s worth mentioning that the vacation package will also include a suitable lodging option as well. These travel organisations concentrate on building versatile, adaptable itineraries that cover all of the local points of interest (beyond the actual courses). As such, you’ll be able to golf like a true professional; she’ll be able to visit some amazing local attractions; and you’ll both be able to retreat to a 5-star hotel, resort, or tavern to recharge your batteries for the next day.
Avoiding the stress, strife, and exorbitant rates associated with facilitating contemporary golfing vacations is as easy as partnering with a distinguished golf travel advisor. With an extensive in-house network of world-renowned courses, 5-star accommodations, and a host of exciting itinerary options, you’ll be able to plan and book your entire getaway through one intuitive channel, which will allow you to circumvent the drawbacks and detriments associated with piecing together a vacation programme all by yourself.
Scheduling a luxurious golf-based vacation just got a whole lot easier!