When you hear the name Goa, 3 things that comes to your mind are beaches, sunbathing and night parties. Goa is truly a beautiful place that you have to visit at least once in your lifetime. Be it with your friends or family members, you can make some amazing memories in Goa.
“What are the things to do in Goa?” is one common question that most of the travellers ask while planning a Goa trip for the first time. If you are one among them, have a look below to find an answer to your question.
- Tattoos: Goa is very famous for tattoos. Hence, you should definitely try either a temporary or permanent or a henna tattoo when you visit Goa this time.
- Beaches: From kids to elders everybody loves Goa beaches. You should definitely try water sports, scuba diving and parasailing when you visit Goa this time with your friends and family members. You will definitely love that experience. Besides, spending night at Goa beach with your beloved ones will help you to make some amazing memories. Book a room for yourself in one of the famous resorts nearby the beaches to save on travelling time.
Some of the famous beaches in Goa include Querim beach, Arambol beach, Mandrem beach, Chapora beach, Vagator beach, Baga beach, Anjuna beach, Morjim beach, Calangute beach, Sinquerim beach, Miramar beach, Siridao beach, Dona Paula beach, Bogmalo beach, Cansaulim beach, Majorda beach, Betalbatim beach, Colva beach, Benaulim beach, Mobor beach, Candolim beach, Cavolossim beach, Agonda beach, Betul beach, Palolem beach, Butterfly beach, Patnem beach, Talpona beach, Galgibaga beach and Polem beach.
- Food to try: Goa is famous for sea foods. Some of the famous dishes that you should definitely try when you visit Goa are Crab Xec Xec, Fish curry, Ambbot Tik, Bebinca, Mackerel Reacheado, Mushroom Xacuti and etc.
- Shopping: Apart from beaches, Goa is also famous for shopping. Make sure that you spend at least 2 days for your shopping when you visit Goa this time. This place is famous for harem pants, colourful beads accessories, Jholas, Handicrafts, Wooden carvings and etc.
- Cruises: The night life in cruises looks truly amazing. You will definitely love the food, live music, casinos, drinks and dance in the cruises.
- Bike Ride: If you want to experience the best in Goa then you must definitely try bike rides with your friends. You will definitely love that experience!
- Churches: Goa is also famous for churches. In fact, you can find the oldest churches of India in Goa. No doubt in it, you cannot stop yourself from appreciating the beautiful architecture of those churches. Do not forget to see the churches when you visit Goa this time.
If you are visiting Goa for first time then you may not have proper idea about resorts and hotels in Goa. As there are few sites in online which are offering instant travel booking services, taking the help of such sites will help you to save your time and money. All you have to do is check for famous hotels and resorts in Goa and book a room according to your choice.