Singapore is a city-state of Southeast Asia, situated on the southern tip of the Malaysian peninsula, which presents the perfect blend of modern and traditional cultures. One example is Little India.
The Indian stretch of Singapore still holds true traces of the authentic community and the colorful streets.
It is possible to find men and women in typical clothes, and it is normal to have the impression of not being in the same city as the Marina Bay Sands Hotel, for example.
Indian delicacies, fabrics and flower arrangements, typical restaurants and even the spaces that make films and music available in the country of Gandhi, are a great example of what can be found at this destination.
In summary, Singapore is a great destination which tends to impress through its great attractions such as Little India as highlighted above and in order to be granted legal access into the country, a valid Singapore e visa is required. This visa can be gotten after presenting the following documents:
- Return ticket or continuation of the trip to another country.
Proof that you’ve got enough money for your stay in Singapore.
- A valid passport for a minimum duration of six months.
- Invitation letter from your Singaporean contact.
- If you do not have a sponsor in Singapore, you will need to make a dated and signed letter confirming that you do not have a sponsor in Singapore.
- Certificate of vaccination against yellow fever. This is compulsory for those who in the six days prior to the trip had been in a country in which yellow fever is prevalent.
In conclusion, Singapore comes as one among the best tourist destinations in the world, and in order to be granted access into the country, you must possess a valid Singapore visa for Indians as highlighted above. Today, many applicants tend to avoid all forms of disappointments involved in this by applying for the Singapore Visa Online through the help of excellent travel specialists such as FlyFor Holidays.
Fly For Holidays is an online travel company established in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Company is engaged in providing online travel services consisting primarily of booking holiday packages for domestic and international tours. It also engaged in the booking of air tickets, booking hotel reservations and cab hiring services. The Company is registered under the Indian companies act, 2013 and it is limited by shares privately held by the family member.